SEASON END PROMOTION | Terms & Conditions

優惠詳情 (Offer Details):

  • 購買 1 件9 折 (Get 10% OFF on 1 item)

  • 購買 2 件85 折 (Get 15% OFF on 2 items)

  • 購買 3 件或以上75 折 (Get 25% OFF on 3+ items)

  • 以上折扣均按「特價/現價」計算 (Discounts apply to the SALE PRICE).

推廣日期 (Promotion Period):

  • 2026 年 5 月 5 日至 5 月 31 日


條款與限制 (Terms & Conditions):

  1. 類別限制 (Category Exclusion):

    • 本優惠僅適用於成人及小童之現貨鞋款。配件類(如波襪、護脛、保養用品)不設額外折扣。

    • Promotion applies to In-stock Footwear only. Accessories (socks, guards, care products) are excluded from additional discounts.

  2. 分組計算 (Separation of Adult & Kids):

    • 成人與小童鞋款之件數不能合併計算。(例如:1 對成人 + 1 對小童,將分別以兩張單件 9 折訂單計算,而非 2 件 85 折)。

    • Adult and Kids' footwear cannot be combined to reach the multi-buy discount. (e.g., 1 Adult + 1 Kids pair will be charged as two separate 10% OFF items).

  3. 不包含預購 (Excludes Pre-orders):

    • 所有預購鞋款 (Pre-order items) 均不參與此季末優惠。

    • This promotion is not applicable to any Pre-order footwear.

  4. 同步進行 (Omnichannel):

    • 此優惠於 HKGBALLBOOT LIMITED 官方網站實體門市同步進行。

    • Promotion is available both online and in-store.

  5. 免運費疊加 (Free Shipping Compatibility):

    • 此優惠可與「免運費優惠」同時使用(實付金額須滿港澳 $800 / 台灣 $3,400)。

    • Can be used in conjunction with our Free Shipping offer (Subject to minimum spend).

  6. 不設退換 (Final Sale):

    • 所有參與此推廣之優惠產品均不設退換貨服務。請在購買前務必確認尺碼。

    • All promotional items are Final Sale. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.

 

FAQ | SEASON END PROMOTION (季末優惠常見問題)

Q1: 這次優惠是「折上折」嗎?還是按原價計算?

Is this an "extra discount"? Is it based on the original or sale price?

  • 是的,本活動提供折上折優惠。 折扣是按產品當前的 "SALE PRICE" (特價) 計算。例如一對球鞋原價 $1,200,現時特價為 $1,000;若閣下買滿三件,將以 $1,000 再享 75 折優惠,最終只需 $750。

  • Yes! Discounts are applied to the current "SALE PRICE". For example, if a pair originally $1,200 is now $1,000, buying 3+ items will get you 25% off the $1,000 price, totaling $750.

Q2: 為什麼我購買了 1 對成人及 1 對小童球鞋,系統沒有提供 85 折優惠?

Why didn't I get 15% off for 1 Adult and 1 Kids' pair?

  • 因為成人與小童鞋款的數量是分開計算的。要享有 85 折優惠,必須在單一訂單內同時購買 2 對成人鞋款,或同時購買 2 對小童鞋款。

  • Adult and Kids' categories are calculated separately. To enjoy 15% off, you must purchase either 2 pairs of Adult shoes or 2 pairs of Kids' shoes in a single order.

Q3: 若我同時購買 1 對現貨球鞋及 1 對預購球鞋,可以享有 85 折嗎?

Can I get 15% off if I buy 1 In-stock and 1 Pre-order pair?

  • 不可以。 優惠僅適用於「現貨」鞋款。預購鞋款並不計入件數,亦不設額外折扣。在這種情況下,現貨鞋款將以 1 件 9 折計算。

  • No. The promotion applies to In-stock items only. Pre-order items do not count towards the quantity and are not eligible for extra discounts. In this case, the in-stock pair will get 10% off.

Q4: 若我購買 2 對球鞋及 1 對球襪,可以享有 3 件 75 折優惠嗎?

Can I get 25% off if I buy 2 pairs of boots and 1 pair of socks?

  • 不可以。 這次優惠僅限鞋款 (Footwear Only)。配件類產品(如足球襪、鞋油等)並不計入件數,亦不設額外折扣。

  • No. This promotion is Footwear Only. Accessories (socks, shoe care, etc.) do not count towards the quantity and do not have extra discounts.

Q5: 網上商店與門市的價格及折扣是否一致?

Are the prices and discounts the same online and in-store?

  • 是的,價格完全同步。 無論閣下在網上商店下單或是親臨門市,均享有相同的季末優惠。

  • Yes, they are identical. You will enjoy the same promotion whether you shop online or visit our store.

Q6: 扣除折扣後,還能使用免運費優惠嗎?

Can I still get free shipping after the discounts?

  • 可以。只要折後之最終實付金額達港澳地區 $800 / 台灣地區 $3,400,即可同時享用免運費優惠。

  • Yes! As long as your final net payment (after discounts) reaches $800 (HK/MO) or $3,400 (TW), you are eligible for free shipping.

Q7: 為什麼我屬意的現貨尺碼剛好售罄,不能以預購形式湊單享有折扣?

Why can't I use the pre-order price for the discount if the in-stock size is sold out?

  • 非常抱歉,本次季末優惠旨在回饋支持現貨的顧客,故僅限於現貨產品。如該貨品現貨已售罄,建議選擇其他款式湊單,以享有最高 75 折優惠。

  • We apologize, but this promotion is strictly for in-stock items. If a size is sold out, we recommend choosing other in-stock models to enjoy the up to 25% off discount.

Q8: 購買季末優惠產品後,若發現款式不合心意或尺碼不合,可以退換嗎?

Can I return or exchange promotional items if I change my mind or the size is wrong?

  • 不可以。 所有參與季末推廣的優惠產品均屬 Final Sale (不設退換)。建議下單前核對清楚尺碼,或親臨門市試穿後再行購買。

  • No. All promotional items are Final Sale (No Returns or Exchanges). Please verify your size before ordering or visit our store for a fitting.

Q9: 優惠期到何時結束?之後會延長嗎?

How long is the promotion? Will it be extended?

  • 優惠期為 2026 年 5 月 5 日至 5 月 31 日。貨品數量有限,售完即止。目前未有延長活動之計劃。

  • The promotion runs from May 5th to May 31st, 2026. Items are available while stocks last; there are currently no plans for an extension.

Q10: 我可以同時使用折扣碼 (Discount Code) 與此優惠嗎?

Can I use a discount code with this promotion?

  • 不可以。季末多件折扣優惠不能與網站其他折扣碼、現金券或會員折扣同時使用(免運費優惠除外)。

  • No. Multi-buy discounts cannot be stacked with other discount codes, vouchers, or member discounts (except for the free shipping offer).